Robbie Breadon PhD AHPP AdvLicAc MBAcC
The broad aim of practitioner focused supervision is to focus on the professional and personal issues which arise in practice. These may include:
· setting up and /or maintaining a practice
· boundary and ethical issues
· managing emotional responses
· preventing isolation
· managing time to avoid burnout and related issues
· maintaining professional self esteem & work satisfaction
· optimising the therapeutic relationship.
Supervision of this sort is a place where you take your own needs into account, find support and encouragement. It is for practitioners who value feedback and a focus on the personal aspects of being in practice.
Robbie has been developing this work since 1995 with acupuncturists. He has himself been is practice as an acupuncturist since 1991 and psychotherapist since 1996. He is in ongoing professional development and supervision at Spectrum, a UKCP accredited centre. Robbie is available to work with individuals or groups of practitioners.
For further information please click the enquiries button on the left.